Business Litigation Attorney in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Your Resource For Corporate General Counsel
Running a business comes with its fair share of risks, challenges, and opportunities. Whether you’re a large company or a small family business, having a good commercial litigation attorney that you can turn to can be vital to success. As an experienced business litigation attorney, Ryan Wright can be your resource for general business law. From new business formation to representing your interests in court, arbitration, or mediation, Ryan will keep you apprised of your rights and examine the best courses of action going forward.
Some services that Ryan can offer include:
- Managing contract disputes. In the business world, it’s all but inevitable that you will run into a contract dispute at some point in your career. These can be straightforward, requiring minimal time and effort to resolve, or they can be more complex both from legal and personal standpoints. With his experience as a commercial litigation attorney, Ryan can zealously represent you and your interests.
- Interconnected business relationships and partnerships. They say that good fences make good neighbors, and the same is true in business: good contracts make for good partnerships. Ryan can help craft sound contracts for the future, as well as examine current ones to see if they may need changed to fit the evolving demands of business and life. As life changes, so do relationships, and Ryan has the experience and emotional skill to handle the interpersonal aspects of relationships and partnerships with dignity and compassion.
- Wyoming LLC’s help maintain anonymity. In Wyoming, LLC members’ identities are not publicly available. Sometimes only your attorney and the members are privy to that information.
- Business Friendly State Laws. Wyoming laws in general are structured to be business friendly and allow for a wide range of business entities, including LLCs, Series LLCs, Corporations, and partnerships. Ownership is flexible since a Wyoming LLC can be owned by just a person, several individuals, another corporation, or another LLC.
- Help Protect Your Assets. Wyoming’s laws are designed to attract and foster business which means that those same laws help to protect business owners’ personal assets. Businesses, not the owner, are generally responsible for its own debts and liabilities.
As an attorney licensed in both Wyoming and New York, Ryan Wright can help you form an LLC or corporate entity to take advantage of the benefits that Wyoming laws offer.
Ryan Wright has over seven years of experience as a prosecutor and over eight years in private practice and has conducted numerous trials and courtroom hearings. Prior to becoming a prosecutor, Ryan was in private practice working mainly in the areas of corporate and commercial law in New York.