Representation for Bar Complaints
If you practice law for long enough, it’s likely you will eventually receive a bar complaint. A bar complaint should be taken seriously because it could have significant ramifications on an attorney’s license and livelihood. We provide representation for our fellow lawyers who may have received a bar complaint with the Wyoming State Bar. If alleged misconduct has been complained against you, we can help through all parts of the process.
When it comes to representation for Bar Association complaints, we can help you with:
- Examining practices and working with attorneys to improve professional responsibilities.
- Reviewing potential conflicts of interest and recommendations to avoid misconduct.
- Drafting a response to the allegations.
- Reviewing, organizing, and gathering evidence to support your response.
- Assisting lawyers to navigate the formal investigation.
- Representing attorneys at a formal hearing before the Disciplinary Board.
- Providing general counsel throughout the bar complaint process.
If you have been notified of a bar complaint, we are available to assist you.
Ryan Wright has experience as a prosecutor and has conducted numerous trials and courtroom hearings. He has worked as a Deputy County Attorney and an Assistant District Attorney at the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. While working as a prosecutor, Ryan focused on narcotics and complex felonies and misdemeanors from DUI to domestic violence. Prior to becoming a prosecutor, Ryan was in private practice working in the areas of corporate and commercial law in New York. Ryan brings his substantial courtroom and trial experience to every case to fight for a successful outcome for every client.
Ryan practices in appeals, business law, criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and general practice.